Return to In Person Learning!
Time & Location
About the Event
The phase-in plan for reopening schools in January allows time to see if there is a surge in COVID cases from the winter holidays that would impact our ability to operate. It also allows for several days of student and staff COVID testing to identify potential asymptomatic cases. CCSD's hope is that conditions will allow us to begin the second semester as follows:
- Monday, January 4 – Furlough day for all staff, no school for students
- Tuesday, January 5 – Teacher work day, no school for students
- Wednesday, January 6 – Remote learning day for all students
- Thursday, January 7 – Remote learning day for all students
- Friday, January 8 – Remote learning day for all students
- Monday, January 11 – Elementary students return to full In-Person learning. Middle and high school students return to In-Person learning using the new enhanced Hybrid learning schedule.
Parents and guardians will receive additional and specific information no later than January 4, 2021.